CA Foundation Course 2021:
CA Foundation as the name suggests is laying down basic inquisition in someone’s knowledge. The CA Foundation course is to understand accounting principles and implications of the study on various kinds of accounts.
With the change in foreign policy and disinvestment plans, the accountant is adhered to study on the standard of international levels. ICAI has been progressive in understanding the demand of the situation and revising the old course to an updated one. CA Foundation 2021 course was earlier known as CPT effected from September 2017.
The new CA foundation syllabus is considered to be more competitive and hard as compared to the old syllabus. The same tone is been set for all the exams of the CA course.
In this article, you will get details about the CA Foundation course 2021 registration process, fees, and eligibility criteria.
Complete Guide Of CA Foundation Course 2021:
||June 2021 Exam
||Nov 2021 Exam
|Name of the course
|Total CA Foundation Fees 2021
||Rs 11,300 (CA Foundation June 2021 registration fees, examination fees, and others)
|Important dates to remember
||1st week of February 2021 (Registration for CA Foundation June 2021 exams Starting From)
|CA Foundation Exam Dates
|CA Foundation Registration validity
||Valid till Nov 2024
|CA Foundation Eligibility criteria
||Appeared in 12th exams
|CA Foundation Course Subjects
- Principle and basics of accounting.
- Business law and business corresponding and recording
- Business mathematics and logical reasoning and statistics
- Business economics and business and commercial knowledge
- Principle and basics of accounting.
- Business law and business corresponding and recording.
- Business mathematics and logical reasoning and statistics.
- Business economics and business and commercial knowledge.
||July 2021 (Expected)
||July 2021 (Expected)
|CA Foundation Cut off rate
||40 % marks in each subject or 50 % marks in aggregate
||40% marks in each subject or 50% marks in aggregate
|CA Foundation Course Duration
CA Foundation Course 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
• All the students who have appeared for the 12th examination are eligible for the chartered accountant foundation course. Although commerce stream students have the advantage in knowing the subject, students of science and arts stream are also eligible for the CA foundation exam and can apply with the same enthusiasm as they have the edge over commerce students because of their analytical approach.
• CA Foundation course 2021 is the entry level exam to become a CA. Students after appearing in class 12th examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent there to can register for the foundation course exam.
• If you are a graduate or postgraduate and are inclined to join this profession you are exempted from this level and can directly register at the intermediate level via ICAI CA Direct Entry Scheme.
CA Foundation Course 2021 Registration:
Important dates to remember:
• If you are eligible for CA foundation registration you need to look for the dates to register for the course. The last date to register for the foundation course of July Attempt is 3rd April 2021. If you missed the date you can apply for the Nov exams in the month of June 2021.
• ICAI opens the CA Foundation registration twice a year and the exams are also held twice a year in the month of June and November. In 2021, CA foundation course exams are going to be held in the 1st Week of June 2021.
• CA Foundation 2021 course aspiring candidates need to register themselves in February 2021 to appear for exams in the month of June 2021 and register in the month of June 2021 to appear for exams in the month of December 2021.
• You can only register yourself online through ICAI official website for the CA foundation 2021 course. There is no offline registration procedure. You need to be careful while filing your basic details because of any correction after updating the levies cost.
Document Required for CA Foundation Course Registration 2021:
1. You need a passport size photograph.
2. Your 10th standard mark sheet and 12th Admit Card.
CA Foundation Course 2021 Registration Procedure:
CA foundation course online registration process is as follows:
1. Go on the ICAI website and on the student’s tab go to the course registration column.
2. Click on the registration form.
3. Click on new user.
4. Fill in details like name age, date of birth gender, Aadhar card no, email id and phone number, and password.
5. You will get OTP for verification of details.
6. Once your basic details are verified, you are guided towards the next step.
7. Your profile is created and now you are asked to fill in the pending details
8. After filling in the details you are asked to make a payment, which is registration fees and online foundation brochures fees. You should also avail of the optional facility of the journal for a student for having updated news related to the CA Foundation syllabus. The total amount is around 9800 which doesn’t include examination fees.
9. Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit/Rupay/Net Banking details Card for required for making an online payment.
10. Once payment is made you get a PDF file mentioning your details and registration number.
11. You need to take a print out of this PDF file and paste the passport size photograph and sign it, if not attached earlier online,
12. Attach Documents along with the PDF file and send it to the regional office center within 7 days of registration
13. You get a registration certificate within a month after the procedure.
CA Foundation Registration Fees 2021:
• The total chartered accountant foundation course fees are about ₹10,900, where you need to pay ₹9,000 as CA Foundation registration fees at the time of course registration and ₹1,500 at the time of registering for the examination.
• The subscription charges for journals are optional but we suggest you register for those journals as it will keep you updated with the chartered accountant foundation course and other study materials.
• The student also enrolls for CA Foundation online coaching for preparing themselves for exams. The CA foundation course fees to such a coaching institute are approx. ₹60,000 for a year and vary from institute to institute.
Table of CA Foundation Course Fee Structure 2021:
|Fees for Foundation form
|CA Foundation Registration Fees
|Subscription charges for members and students (optional)
|CA Foundation Examination fees
CA Foundation Registration Validity:
Once you have registered for this CA Foundation course your validity remains for 3 years. This means if you, unfortunately, fail to clear your CA foundation exam on the first attempt you can have 5 more attempts to clear exams without paying CA registration fees again.